Posted Wednesday, June 13, 2012 by PTA.
We will be using the convenient services of SchoolKidz, Inc. and their Teacher Tailored® back-to-school supply kit program. Why fight long lines trying to find every single requested item on your child’s supply list? Let us do the shopping for you!
SchoolKidz, Inc. offers brand name items, such as Crayola®, Fiskars® and Elmer’s® and Staples. Each item is chosen by the teachers and is exactly what is on your child’s supply list. Best of all, the entire package comes in a reusable personalized kit.
This program will save you time, making “back-to-school time” less hectic and more enjoyable for both students and parents. We believe you will find the pricing to be very reasonable.
If you have any questions, please contact Leah at 973-985-8282.
Online Ordering will be available through June 15th, 2012.
1. Go to www.shopttkits.com & Enter Account number: 88821
2. Choose the appropriate grade level kit based on the upcoming school year.
4. Enter your child’s first and last name
5. Add to cart; confirm your order and checkout. IMPORTANT NOTE: YOU DO NOT NEED TO SIGN IN OR CREATE AN ACCOUNT WHEN CHECKING OUT. YOU MAY CHECKOUT WITHOUT AN ACCOUNT BY ENTERING YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS ONLY.
Order Forms and Payment are due by June 12th, 2012
1. Completely fill out the order form – one for each child.
2. Detach and return the completed order form along with a check made payable to Clinton PTA. Keep the front page of the order form for your records. PLEASE DO NOT SEND CASH.
3. Return your order form to your child’s teacher or the main office.
4. Orders and payment are due no later than June 12th, 2012.
5. Pick up will be September 4th, in the cafeteria, from 4:30–7pm. Please make note of the date & time for your records.