Welcome to the Clinton Elementary PTA Website
March Courier ushers in Spring! Read it here first and see what’s in store for March and April.
Posted March 5, 2014 by PTA
Kimberly Beane, K-5 Math District Supervisor, will provide an overview of Math in Focus and what is being taught in the classroom on February 27th at 7:15pm. We will meet in the Clinton auditorium and the parents will break out into sessions while the kids have pizza.
For more details please see the event flyer.
Posted February 19, 2014 by PTA
Business and parents, don’t miss the chance to place an ad in the keepsake program for the Clinton School Musical 2014. See the attached flyer for more details. Get it in while you can!
Posted February 18, 2014 by PTA
Click to read the February 2014 Issue of the Courier and be first to catch up on all the events going on at Clinton. Sweet Treat: a classic cake recipe on page 5!
Posted February 6, 2014 by PTA
Celebrate Black History Month
To celebrate Black History Month, the Hilton Neighborhood Association is having this great event on African American Inventors- past and present on Thursday February 20th at DeHart Community Center at 7:30 pm.
For more information see the attached flyer.
Community Updates and News for February
Attached is the Community Flyer List for February with information on various activities around town. At the schools, at the libraries, at the Y, and much more!
Posted February 4, 2014 by PTA
The schools will be closed on Monday in observance of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day.
Please join the PTA’s on Monday for a community event honoring Dr. King. Click HERE for additional information.
Important Upcoming Events:
- 11th annual Tricky Tray & Auction on 2/8. Did you make your reservations? Click HERE to download the form. More info to follow!
- “Father to Fatherless” a documentary viewing with Mr. Mason at Tuscan School on 1/23. Click HERE for additional information.
- Adoptive Parents Support Group meeting on 1/28. Click HERE for additional information.
- ADD/ADHD Parent Support Group meeting on 1/29. Click HERE for additional information.
- Town Hall Meeting with Superintendent of Schools, Brian Osborne, Ed. D., on 2/5 at 7:30pm at Marshall. Click HERE for additional information.
Posted January 17, 2014 by PTA